Do you know what time of year it is?
And what does this mean?
ALL THE BOOKS AS ALL THE GIFTS
Since my birthday is only a few days before Chrismas, I’ve always associated December with epic book hauls and reading. It’s the time of year I get the most reading done, and the time I can afford to buy the most books.
Every year I have an insanely long wishlist of books I want and this year was no different. Actually, if anything it was quite small. I haven’t had time to look at all the new releases so I’m surely missing some amazing books. Still, the list of books is always growing and growing…
Bec’s Christmas Book Wishlist
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- Windwitch (preorder) by Susan Dennard
- The Falconer trilogy by Elizabeth May
- Shadow Study, Night Study, and Dawn Study by Maria V Snyder
- The Dark Days Pact by Alison Goodman
- Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson
- An Ember in the Ashes duology by Sabaa Tahir
- Tower of Thorns by Juliet Marillier
- Empire of Storms (AUS paperback) by Sarah J Maas
- A Court of Mist and Fury (US hardcover) by Sarah J Maas
That’s my list. How many will I be getting? Hopefully a few. I know I asked Alise to get me at least one of these ;D Time will tell if she listened.
Most of the reasons I won’t be getting all is the fact that I’m getting money from my parents, and I don’t know how much of it I can afford to spend on books. Though you all could band together and buy them for me and get me that library I’ve always dreamed of!
I kid. No one has to get me anything haha. You buy yourselves some awesome books and enjoy them for me!