AKA The Secret Life of a Book Blogger Tag
1. How long have you been a blogger?
I’ve been a
secret agent book blogger for three years now.
2. At what point do you think you’ll stop blogging?
But seriously, I don’t see myself quitting anytime soon. I’ll probably take hiatuses here and there and when I fully break into the horror of the adult world I will probably blog less but I think I will always come back to it unless something happens.
3. What is the best thing about blogging?
*heavy breathing* Books. For real though. Being able to talk about books.
4. What is the worst thing? What do you do to make to okay?
Probably the commitment and pressure. I try to take breaks.
5. How long does it take you to create/find pictures to use?
When I take my own pictures, forever. I have to get it just right.
6. Who is your book crush?
Rowan from the Throne of Glass series.
7. What author would you like to have on your blog?
The Queen, Sarah J. Maas. Although I’d be way too nervous to ever talk to her!
8. What do you wear when you write your blog posts?
I like to wear this horse head mask on the weekends, but I’ll switch it up with the giraffe version on weekdays or special occasions.
You’ll never know.
But seriously, what’s with this question?
9. How long does it take you to prepare?
It takes me a really long time to write my book reviews if I haven’t taken notes beforehand. I struggle with what I am going to say and how I am going to say it so an average book review takes me about an hour or two to write.
10. How do you feel about the book blogger community?
It’s the perfect place to fangirl and talk about books.
11. What do you think one should do to get a successful blog?
Interact with your audience. Enough said.