WHOO LAST MINUTE POST WRITING! Nothing new for our wrap up, but I’ve been extra slack recently. Thanks goodness we pretty much had all our posts scheduled fairly early on
This may change next month though because… well you’ll see.
- 5 Things About The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli ★★★★½
- 5 Things About A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir ★★★½
- 5 Things About I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson ★★★★
- 5 Things About Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff ★★★★★
- 5 Things about Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes ★★½
- 5 Things About The Cruel Prince by Holly Black ★★★★
Right so February. It’s been an interesting month. I got a job! A 100% equine job! By the time this post is up I should have signed a contract for it. The potential down side/ also exciting thing is… it’s in New Zealand. Yeah, I’m moving country. Even if the country is only a 3 hour flight away, its’ terrifying! Time will tell how this is going to affect my blogging, bookstagram, etc, etc but for now, HOLY CRAP I’M MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND THIS COMING MONTH (for at least 12 months).
Other than that, I haven’t done much. My first Dragon Age: Origins and DA2 play throughs have been completed though! That’s quite an effort. I’m also obsessed with Critical Role (and kicking myself for not getting into the first campaign when it was on because THERE IS SO MUCH)
- RESURRECTION BAY by Emma Visckic (thanks to the team at Stella Prize)
- SKY IN THE DEEP by Adrienne Young
- ISLE OF BLOOD AND STONE by Makiia Lucier
Yeah I broke my requesting ban. But in my defence, I really did not expect to be approved!