We’re just over four complete months into my buying ban challenge and I still haven’t bought any books! Not a single one (minus Bookfest haha). This must be some kind of record.
Of course as the year goes on it gets harder and harder to resist all the new pretties that are finding their way into bookstores. I am entering all giveaways I possibly can in the hope I may get lucky and win one, but that has yet to occur. So I thought I’d
brainwash and force you convince you that I deserve some books in the hopes one of you will buy me some books.
Not really. It’s just that May’s buying ban challenge post is all about convincing you that I deserve new books.
Why do I deserve new books? It’s simple really.
Also because most of the books I want are sequels to my favourite series or sequels to cliffhangers or new releases which have been raved about and I keep seeing them everywhere that ISN”T IN MY HANDS AND I JUST CAN’T
For the sake of my addiction the new/upcoming release books I need include:
- END OF DAYS by Susan Ee
- QUEEN OF SHADOWS by Sarah J Maas
- AN EMBER IN THE ASHES by Sabaa Tahir
- THE RAVEN KING by Maggie Stiefvater
- THE VANISHING THRONE by Elizabeth May
- GATHERING DARKNESS by Morgan Rhodes
- A BOOK OF SPIRITS AND THIEVES by Morgan Rhodes)
- SHADOW SCALE by Rachel Hartmen
- THE IRON WARRIOR by Julie Kagawa
- WINTER by Marissa Meyer
- A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC by V.E. Schwab
Books I’ve already read and loved but don’t own a physical copy of yet:
- All the Throne of Glass books in hardcover
- THE WINNER’S CRIME by Marie Rutkoski
- THE FALCONER by Elizabeth May
- REBEL SPRING by Morghan Rhodes