Another month gone and it feels weird. We’ve had a change in season, and also a bought of inspiration! At least I (Bec) did, and the result of blog posts scheduled until May haha. I just need to read more so I can put more reviews in there.
In addition to more posts again, we’ve started using affiliate links for the Book Depository, Booktopia, and Bookworld! We’d love it if you could use those links when purchasing books. All money made through those links will go directly towards giveaways and things for the blog.
- 3 Things About The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer ★★
- 5 Things About On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta ★★★★½
- 5 Things About Lady Helen and the Dark Days Pact ★★★★
- 5 Things About Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven ★★★★
- 5 Things About Etiquette & Espionage ★★★½
- Series Bec Has Failed to Finish Because She’s Slack
- My Bookstagram Process
- 5 #LoveOzYA Books on my TBR
- It’s Time for an Intervention
- March 2017 Wrap Up
This past month has been filled with my pathology rotation. Past years jokingly called it “patholiday” but THAT IS A LIE!! I had so much work, and so many assignments and things to do. Now that’s done and I’m back in a clinic. Though I’ll be working flat out for long hours, I’m really looking forward to being in a clinic environment working with patients again.
Pathology did mean 9am-4pm hours though, which had lots of spare reading time! I got a decent amount of books read, but still not as many as I wanted. I got slack towards the end because I decided to play Assassin’s Creed 2 (have since finished the story in that and immediately started Brotherhood because OMG THAT CLIFFHANGER).
- False Covenant by Ari Marmell
- Lost Covenant by Ari Mareall
- Covenant’s End by Ari Marmell
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
Oh look I’m back after an awkward extended absence! I still may not be around that much because I am currently interning but I do miss the blog and reading so I’m trying to
play Overwatch less balance my schedule more. Other than that, I haven’t purchased many books but there are a ton of new releases I’ve been waiting for that come out in May so I’m pretty excited about that.
- A CONJURING OF LIGHT by V.E. Schwab
- ROYCE ROLLS by Margaret Stohl
- GEMINA by Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff, and Marie Lu