Not much time for a full wrap up this month because things are hectic! Yet again I find myself wishing for an 8 day week to get more stuff done. Even just having a time turner would be useful but alas we must struggle instead.
We did have another month of regular posting though! That’s exciting. If I can get my shit together and schedule some drafts, it might continue for a bit longer! Reviews might be scarce however (it’s hard to read enough to keep ahead sometimes)
- Review: Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz ★★★
- Review: Royce Rolls by Margaret Stohl ★★★
- 5 Things About Heartless by Marissa Meyer ★★★★
- 5 LGBTQ+ Books I Need to Read
- When I’m Not Reading: Bullet Journal Edition
- #EverythingEverything Film Promotion: Win the book, a $25 gift card, and swag!
- Aesthetically Pleasing Book Tag
- 5 of my Favourite #LoveOzYa Authors
- Waiting on Wednesday #60
- 5 Book Friendships that are Squad Goals
- May 2017 Wrap Up
Another month, another four weeks of placement at vet clinics. This month it’s been two clinics that aren’t related to uni at all. One is a proper mixed practice (I GOT TO DO HORSE THINGS!) and another two weeks at really flash small animal GP/ hospital clinic that’s close to home (long hours but lots of interesting things).
It’s tiring work but I’m enjoying it! Finding enough time to keep up the study plus blog and read is a slight struggle. Hopefully I can find the balance soon.
- ACOWAR YA Chronicles box
- Ballad for a Mad Girl by Vikki Wakefield
- My Life as a Hashtag by Gabrielle Williams
- Living on Hope Street by Demet DiVaroren