It only just dawned on me the other day that 2016 is nearly over. I refuse to believe that because there is still so much to do! The only good thing about it is it means those pretty 2017 goodies are closer!
- 5 Things About A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray ★★★
- Review: The Weight of Zero by Karen Fortunati ★★★½
- Review: The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis ★★★
- 5 Things About Emilie and the Hollow World ★★★
- 5 Things About Black Heart by Holly Black ★★★½
- Review: The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid ★★★
I can’t even think of things I’ve done this past months because final exams start next week and I have 8 of them (8 over a two week period. I don’t know if I’ll make it out alive) I’ve probably just been studying and stressing the entire time. So exciting and fun. I’m dying.
I blame the stress and procrastination for breaking my Netgalley ban.
- Alchemist of Loom by Elisa Kova (from Netgalley)
- Hexenhaus by Nikki McWatters(thanks to UQP)
- Roseblood by A.G. Howard (from Netgalley)
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Serial by multiple authors (thanks to Serial Box)
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber (from Netgalley)
I finally have some good news-I haven’t been sick constantly! (Knock on wood). I still haven’t had much time to read because I’ll be gearing up for my college graduation next month and the workload and stress is real. There just isn’t enough time to do all the things I want to do anymore and it’s super frustrating. Also, it’s Halloween and no one got me candy what is this.
It doesn’t matter that I am an adult and can buy my own.
- BLACKHEARTS by Nicole Castroman
- RAGING STAR by Moira Young
- HALF LOST by Sally Green
- SINCE YOU’VE BEEN GONE by Morgan Matson
- THE UNEXPECTED EVERYTHING by Morgan Matson
- STRANDS OF BRONZE AND GOLD by Jane Nickerson
- THE MISTBORN TRILOGY by Brandon Sanderson
- ROSEBLOOD by A.G. Howard (YES!)